Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Shop My Shoe Picks

If you follow me on Instagram or Snapchat (@whitney_lynne) you've seen snippets of my shoe collection. Shoes are such a weak spot for me, I'm working on it. But, in the mean time I've gathered some of my favorite shoe picks for you to shop! 

If you ask me, shoes can make or break an outfit. I'm trying to not buy as many, but it's really really hard. Does anyone else have this issue? Please, tell me I'm not alone!

So, let's discuss some of the shoe trends for Spring/Summer 2017.

First, sneakers! Ughhh, comfort. Who could dislike this trend? Fashionable and functional, sometimes these two words don't mesh, but sneakers are having a moment so by all means embrace it. Don't be afraid to wear them with anything, literally anything. I've styled mine with skirts, jeans, and leggings.

And mules/clogs are also right on trend. These are great as heels, wedge, or flats. Ahh the possibilities!

I've linked some of my favorites below for you to shop. 

 Maddy Mule
Maddy Mule  (available in two colors)
*Image via Nordstrom*

Tassle Loafer Mule (available in two colors)
*Image vis Nordstrom Rack*

JC Ravis Mule (These were featured on my IG story)
*Image via Nordstrom*
Kristin Cavallari Capri Mule (4 colors available!)
*Image via Nordstrom*

Dolce Vita Loafer (Love these!!)
*Image via Nordstrom*


Golden Goose (Dream sneaks)
*Image via Nordstrom*
*Image via Nordstrom*


Puma Basket Heart (You've seen these on my Instagram)
*Image via UO*


Sam Edelman Faux Fur Sneakers (6 color options)
*Image via Nordstrom*

Vans (3 different designs)
*Image via Nordstrom*

Marc Fisher Espadrille Sneaker (How cute are these??)
*Image via Nordstrom*



Which pair is your fav? I don't think I can choose!

Much love!!

xxW



No comments:

Post a Comment