Friday, March 17, 2017

High Waisted & Cut Out

If a crystal ball would've told me a year ago, I'd be where I am today I'd laugh. But I'm here, and I owe a huge thanks to my amazing girlfriends.

I've learned a lot about myself and grown in ways I didn't know possible. I have been forced out of my comfort zone, but with this came amazing friendships, new adventures, great opportunities, and personal growth. I've discovered the meaning of the quote "great things never came from comfort zones". If it wasn't for the amazing friends I wouldn't be who I am today. I truly believe in the power of supporting each other and helping everyone in the process of becoming the best version of themselves.  #cheesiness #butreal 

My girlfrans', new and old, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you all! 

Now...let's discuss CLOTHES!!

High waisted denim, oh yes! I couldn't be more in love with a pair of jeans than these Mother Denim jeans. Is that a weird coincidence they're "mom jeans" and the brand is Mother? Mother does no wrong though. I have some non-mom jeans from them also, and they're equally amazing, hug the right places, and the denim is the softest!

Shoulder cut outs, also, oh yes! And cut outs for that matter are so on trend right now. And lace, I love that Alyssa and Brittin both wore lace tops and layered it.























Fun fact, we learned all three of us hate (are terrified of) birds. Seriously, keep them away!

WWW(What We Wore):
Whitney
Top: TJ Maxx
Jeans: Mother Denim
Shoes: Michael Kors
Jacket: Nanette Lapore - old (Love this one!)

Brittin
Top: Honey & Lace
Jacket: Stitch Fix
Pants: Kittsona
Shoes: Old Navy

Alyssa
Top: Old (SimilarSimilar)
Cardi:Curious
Pants: Express
Shoes: Target

What do you think of the high waist jeans trend?

Much love & thanks for stopping by!
xxW



Shout out to the two babes in this shoot...

BRITTIN you're someone I can rely on and trust completely, whether it's for a good laugh or serious conversation. You're a great mother not only to your kids, but like a second to mine. I love how you're always up for anything and have such a playful spirit! You came into my life when I needed someone just like you, I'm forever grateful! You have such a positive outlook, and you're so supportive in all the right ways. You're generous, humble, and ambitious way of life is admirable. Thank you for being such a beautiful friend, inside and out! Love you!

ALYSSA I remember the weekend I met you, I just knew you were going to be a special person in my life. Our relationship has been filled with constant adventure, I love that! We have been through a lot together and I'm so grateful for you! Your devotion to bettering the world is so inspiring. You're a strong women with a heart so big and full of love, it's contagious. You go after what you want, while standing firm in your beliefs, which is so respectable. I enjoy our nonstop daily conversations, and appreciate your continuous love and support. You are a great friend, and a beautiful human, love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment