Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Channeling the Olsons

I will admit, there are days where I put minimal effort into what I walk out of the house in. Sometimes I may look borderline homeless, and I'm completely fine with that. It's definitely my version of channeling MK and Ash, which makes this more than okay, right? They definitely make the "homeless look" chic.

I just started layering things on myself, and it seemed to work. Dressing this time of year can be semi challenging, it's wet, but it's snowing, then by 3pm the sun is shining. I just want to yell at Mother Nature and tell her to figure it out. But, I get it, I have moody days too.

This duster is one of my all time favorite pieces, and I hope I'm never forced to part with it. If you don't have one I highly recommend snagging one. It seems to go with anything and everything I wear, and who doesn't love those wardrobe staples? It's also a neutral, which makes it that much better...it just flows with the rest of my closet.

And, Hunter boots... in the Midwest, I feel like these are also an item to snag for this time of year. I don't shy away from wearing mine all year, though. I love how these are lace up, with the stripe in the back. And, they're definitely great for skipping through the puddles right now.









































WiW:
Hat : La Rie - old (Love this one!, Similar)
Sweatshirt: Len Druskin (Minneapolis boutique) - old (SimilarSimilar)
Duster: Curious
Boots: Hunter (Also love these!!)
Jeans: J Brand

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love,
xxW




2 comments:

  1. love your style!
    In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with blue and green dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words! I'd say rock that dress!

      Delete