Sunday, March 26, 2017

White & Velvet

My wardrobe tends to be more neutral tones, but white pulls at my heartstrings. I don't know what it is, well maybe I do, I think white is more flattering than black. Most people think the opposite, and that's okay, do your thang! 

I think at this point it's common knowledge I'm obsessed with Target, and all things Target. But, I won't get started on that, this post would get extremely lengthy. 

So back to white...

I saw this shirt, ohhh, I think I had hearts in my eyes!!! I had to have it! I've been on the hunt for a shirt with sleeves like this for what seems to be forever. I always panic at bigger stores when I see clothing I love from a distance, and as I get closer realize there's a selected few left. My heart will instantly race as a scramble to see if my size is there. It's pure joy (and maybe some relief) when I find it, typically online searches begin when I don't. This time I was lucky though, it was fate!

And these shoes, oh these shoes! I'm such a sucker for detail...between the pretty bow, the velvet, and the color, how can you not love these? I also love shoes that are feminine without a heel. Because let's face it, heels are rarely comfortable to wear ALL day.

This outfit is simple, but it has so many unique details. That's what I love about it. From the sleeves, to the hemline on the denim, to the shoes.


All images below are BP Street Photography




All the images below are Mike Hess Photography





WiW:
Top
Jeans via pretty b
Mules

Have you tried the frey denim trend yet? What are your thoughts?

Much love!
xxW



No comments:

Post a Comment