Tuesday, November 29, 2016

November Morning


With my sleepy eyes barely open, I stumble towards the closet. Sitting on my bedroom floor, freezing, I think to myself 6AM is just too early. Curling my legs closer to my chest, I take a sip of coffee. Sitting there for a few minutes taking it all in; the clothes, the coffee, the November morning, I allow myself to get lost in thought. It's cooler outside now, the trees have shed their leaves, dark is Nature's new normal, and yet it's all more beautiful than it has ever been. Realizing that just like Nature the only constant in life is change, I reach for my coffee and close my eyes. I cannot help but admire Mother Nature and her zest for life.Turning my head my phone reads 6:15, exhaling as I stand up, I smile to myself knowing today is already pretty incredible.


Does anyone else have these mornings? Below is a perfect outfit for these kind of mornings. Vests are a great piece for layering over anything.










WiW:
Vest: Kittsona
Shirt: Gap (Men's)
Boots: Nordstrom (Old)
Watch: Michael Kors
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Handbag: Louis Vuitton



Much Love!!
xxW & Mxx



No comments:

Post a Comment