Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Street Style

It's officially Spring. So, I was planning to wear a completely different outfit than what is in this post...because Spring, you know? The weather here, being its unpredictable self, caused a last minute wardrobe change. 

But, I couldn't be happier with the end results. Bobby was able to roll with it, scope out a quick location, and it so effortlessly fell into place. I've shot with this awesome dude a couple times, and I think the moments he's able to capture just prove the emotion he's able to evoke. Not to mention his ability to uniquely photograph clothing (it's harder than it looks, guys). I'm a huge fan of his creative style and passion for what he does!! I couldn't be more excited to say that Bobby is officially the photographer for FwF. 

So many exciting things to come! And, as always, thank you for stopping by! You guys are truly the best, and I appreciate your endless support so much.

This outfit though...I think it's fair to say I have a legitimate obsession with layering. This is what makes your outfit your own. I love the rugged, street vibe this outfit portrays. And, denim on denim, or Canadian tuxedo, whatever you'd prefer to call it, is all over bloggers and celebs right now too. 

Black, ripped denim, hats...love equation, right?!

















WiW:
Jacket: Free People (Similar - on sale!)
Jeans: Zara (SimilarSimilarSimilar
Shirt: Old (SimilarSimilar - under 20)
Boots: Michael Kors - Sold out (Found them here - Hurry,almost sold out!SimilarSimilar)
Hat: Old (SimilarSimilar - both under 10!)

Much love!
xxW




No comments:

Post a Comment