Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Summer Staples

In my mind nothing screams Summer more than white and denim. It's such a classic go to that can be worn in so many ways. A white top with jeans always seems to be something I reach for if I don't feel like thinking too much about my outfit...I guess now you'll know the mornings I over sleep, or just feel lazy. We're entitled to those once in a while though, right?

This post took my basic white and denim to another level, but I absolutely love it. Not to mention the entire look is under $60. The details of this skirt immediately caught my eye, and I knew the options with it were endless. So, no brainer. And this shirt, I absolutely love the details of it. I mean, how can you not? 

Zara + Target, my two favorites have officially collided! How did this take so long? Well either way, I'm smitten this happened.












All Images by Tarynn Christine

WiW:
Zara Skirt
Who What Wear - Target Top
JC Campbell Boots (Sold out) - Similar - love!! Similar
Rebecca Minkoff Bag


Have you guys tried pairing skirts and/or shorts with boots? I'm obsessed, as in, can't stop, won't stop. 

Much love!
xxW


1 comment:

  1. I am definitely enjoying your website. You definitely have some great insight and great stories.
    laminator

    ReplyDelete