Sunday, April 30, 2017

PHAM life

Social media, such a large sea of; inspiration, confusion, people, travel, ideas, brands and products...the list could go on forever. Through blogging I'm learning (or trying to) the ins and outs, just call me "Nemo". Some platforms I've never even heard of, some I want nothing to do with, and others are completely my jam. 

In other words, it's kind of like dating...I think that's a fair analogy. And I think Instagram has become "the one" for me. I have met so many amazing bloggers through Insta, and yes, we are on a nickname basis. I feel like I owe my life to that app, because I wouldn't be where I am right now in ALL aspects of my life if it weren't for Insta, weird right?

If you're not aware, there's an option to DM (direct message) on there. Some people get this, some don't, so I'm trying to do my best to explain. Anyways...DM is how a lot of bloggers connect with other bloggers, and how bloggers connect with brands.

P.H.A.M ... the moment I landed on their Instagram I loved their feed, I browsed their entire page, which then lead me to their website. They are about living life freely, pride themselves on quality, and don't just work with anyone. ALL things that I stand for, the relationship was just meant to be.

Another relationship that was meant to be...me, hats, and overalls. I just think a hat does so much for any outfit, and it hides my hair that hasn't been washed for a solid week. So all in all, it's a great thing.


































PHAM...check them out here! And use my code Whitney25 for 25% off your purchase

My PHAM bracelet

I hope you enjoyed your weekend. What did you do?
Much love!
xxWhitney

No comments:

Post a Comment