Sunday, February 5, 2017

Lady in Red

Trudging through the snow with the crisp air hitting my face, I look up to see birds soaring above. Stopping me in my tracks, fairly certain my hands are numb, but I don't care. I wonder what they're saying to each other? Why do birds speak in such an annoying tone? I've never really cared for them, much. But I stood there, admiring their grace and playfulness. The Notebook popped into my head. Remember when Noah said "if you're a bird, I'm a bird"...What exactly did he mean by that, anyways? 

This jacket, seriously, this jacket. It speaks for itself; the color, texture, length, button placement. All of it. Pure joy.

We wanted to do an outdoor shoot, and this one was so worth freezing for. We picked one of the coldest days...but, don't regret a second of it.

























WiW:
Jacket : Nanette Lepore (Similar Similar Similar - on sale!)
Jeans
Hat : Old (Similar Similar Love this! On sale too)
Scarf : Sold out (Similar Similar)


Much love!
xxW & Mxx



No comments:

Post a Comment