Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Benched

Move over solid tees, you're benched! 

Hellllo stripes!

To say stripes make me happy is an understatement...also, add grey with a denim jacket to the mix and...swoooon

The collar on this denim jacket too, an instant love affair. I have an attraction to all things a bit odd, different, unique, whatever you'd like to call it. But then basics, they're necessary too.

...I may have just described more than my wardrobe, you guys...

Has anyone else hit that winter rut? Shorts, dresses, sandals, fedoras, patios...all things Summer are calling. Being outside, doing this shoot it was cold, really cold. I think Margo and I were both dreaming of sunshine and warmth.

Also, the clothing in each shoot is linked at the bottom, if it's no longer available similar items are listed.

If there's anything specific you'd like to see, let us know! I have received lots of hair inquiries so watch for our post on that soon. And truly, thank you for stopping by and your continued support, it means more than you know.

















WiW:
Jacket: Old (Similar - loveSimilar - under 60Similar - under 50)
Sunglasses: Ray-Ban
Shirt: Similar
Jeggings: Rag and Bone (Similar - under 20Similar)
Shoes:Michael Kors (Similar - on sale!!Love these!)



Much love!
xxW & Mxx




No comments:

Post a Comment