Friday, April 7, 2017

Uniquely Comfortable x Philistine

Can I just say that you guys are so awesome? I truly appreciate the kind messages and comments from you in regards to this blog and my social media. With everything going on in this crazy world, there's so much good, too. I have found a new appreciation for people, because there really is a lot of good ones! 

Have you heard of Philistine? Okay, let's chat about them for a hot second...

First off, their brand is so unique which obviously checks a box for me. Not to mention when my box arrived there was a sweet note placed on top of the clothing, this gets me...Every. Single. Time. I love when brands take time for a personal touch, the little things, right? This adds to my appreciation for good people!

The item that drew me to Philistine is the sweatshirt in this post. I really needed it in my life, it was kind of a do or die thing. The sleeves instantly drew me in, with the plunging neckline, but it's so comfortable because...sweatshirt. How is someone just creating such a versatile piece? I'm so ever thankful they did though, because it's totally on rotation for me now.

I will also have more pieces from them coming to the blog, but I wanted to inform you of this brand now...because it's so amazing! 











Shout out to Tarynn for doing these photos, your creativity is inspiring!

Much love!
xxW

No comments:

Post a Comment