Tuesday, April 25, 2017

VB x Target Collection

I do my best to try to live in the now. But, I think it's also important to have those things in the future that give you something to look forward to, too. These things definitely help me get through the mundane. Not that my life is mundane by any means, but we all have those days. At least I think we do? As with anything in life, balance is key! 

I'm about to get real honest with you and admit I'm working to find my balance. I feel at times as though I have so much going on in my head I get lost in my own thoughts, and my to do's that I'm not fully present. I hate myself for this! My lifestyle has become so "go"....there are days I feel like I can't catch my breath. I get so consumed in "to do's" that I've forgotten important things, and it's embarrassing to admit all of this. I've realized lately that I busy myself to a fault and will fully admit balance is something I struggle with. So, my question to you is, how do you slow down? I need tips, you guys!

Anyways, back to looking forward to things... The Victoria BeckhamxTarget Collection was on my calendar last fall, I'm pathetic, I know. She is one of my absolute favorites when it comes to fashion, to me she's an icon. When I heard she was collaborating with Target my eyes probably popped out of my head. And, she didn't disappoint either. I saw these pink pants online before the collection dropped and I needed them. Needed them! I also got a few other items too, but I needed to blog about these immediately. I paired this white lace top and it just felt like Spring...now if the weather would cooperate we'd be set.















All Images BP Street Photography

WiW:
Pink Pants VBxTarget
Top old - Similar Here (Under 20)
Michael Kors Sandals (Love these!! and These too!)
Ray Ban Sunglasses


Did you shop the Victoria Beckham Collection? And if you have tips how to balance life and slow down, please share them below!

Thanks for stopping by!
xxW


No comments:

Post a Comment