Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Fringe Affair

If I could wear fringe everyday, I would. There's just serious love in my heart for "different". Thinking about it, I have fringe blankets, pillows, clothes, shoes and accessories...whoa! Maybe it does end up on my body regularly? The love is strong, you guys!

Layering this white, fringe jacket over a long sleeve dress just felt right. The transition weather from Winter to Summer can be difficult to dress for. I feel like deciding what to wear is a daily battle for me right now. 

And these shoes, I cannot get enough! But then again, can we ever have enough? The correct answer is yes, but in the fashion world...the correct answer is, no? Either way, no matter your answer to this shoe conundrum, these espadrilles are perfect for Spring/Summer and so affordable. Snag 'em now!















All images BP Street Photography

WiW:
Dress
Jacket
Shoes
Watch

Thanks for stopping by!
Much love!
xxW






1 comment:

  1. How adorable I love this sweater it's one of my favorites from madewell. Loved how you style it

    ReplyDelete