Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Bonjour Track Pants

Sometimes, I hate the idea of wearing anything that touches my body. I'm realizing now what I just typed and that might sound bad. What I mean is, there are days where I'm not in the mood for clothes that aren't comfortable...Insert my love for track pants here.

Have you tried this trend yet, you guys?

I'm head over heels, and literally wear them with heels, too. It's great! I'm also totally fine wearing them from the comfort of my couch, they're versatile which is perfect for any lifestyle.

So, here's to the track pants...I'm completely on board!











WiW:
Marc Jacobs watch- old Find Similar Here

What's your favorite way to wear track pants?
Much love!
xxW

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You look fab in these clothes. You have a body that can carry any style or design. I have a tank top that has the same print like your tee. I can buy the rest and try to look as amazing as you are looking right now. I will definitely follow your blog from now on.

    ReplyDelete